One-bedroom flats range from about £950 a month - which estate agent Ashtons is asking in Kings Avenue - to £1,517 a month, sought by Hamptons for a particularly well-decorated and furnished one-bedroom flat in Woodland Rise.
Two-bedroom flats range from about £1,257, which Martyn Gerrard seeks in Dorchester Court, Colney Hatch Lane, to about £2,058 a month, which Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward is asking in Onslow Gardens.
AVERAGE PRICES: renting houses and flats in Muswell Hill
- One-bedroom flat: £1,130 a month
- Two-bedroom flat: £1,445 a month
- Three-bedroom flat: £2,357 a month
- Four-bedroom flat: £2,763 a month
MORE ON MUSWELL HILL
- Property area guide on Muswell Hill with average property prices, current houses and flats for sale, best streets, up-and-coming areas and commuting times.
- New homes: most of Muswell Hill is in a conservation area and there are limited opportunities for building new homes.
- Local education: Muswell Hill has so many good state primary schools that few parents bother to look anywhere else.