The three-bedroom property has planning permission for a roof terrace so new buyers should start construction now. If Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas decide to tie the knot, this terrace would have one of the best views in town of the royal wedding.
The modern house is also a stone's throw away from one of London's hidden gems, the stunning 51 Buckingham Gate hotel which is a must visit for afternoon tea or dinner.
Susannah Ogders, from Hathaways estate agents, comments: “Victoria is certainly the place to watch in 2014, whether you are an investor looking for a buy-to-let, an aficionado of mansion flats or someone looking for an outstanding Georgian house with heaps of history.”
- Find houses and flats for sale in Victoria
MORE HOMES GOSSIP
- Bafta beefcake Leonardo DiCaprio partied at Grosvenor House
- Strewth! Fairfax media dynasty’s mansion set to break Aussie records with a £54m sale
- Louis Vuitton head honcho is not short of a few quid
- Will newly single Kelly Osbourne come home for a fresh start?