The Ideal Home Show has been transforming Britain’s homes since 1908 and, in 2015, the show (which runs from March 20 to April 6) returns to Olympia, where it all began.
Whether you have a substantial home project or simply want to add those finishing touches that make a house a home, you’ll find all the help you need under one roof — from a host of experts and your favourite TV celebrities.
With seven dedicated show areas, this is the only place to visit when creating your own ideal home.
Here’s our pick of the show…
1. The Show Homes are always amazing and always a huge draw. There will be three fully built Show Homes this year – make sure you don’t miss them!
2. The amazing team of Celebrity Experts have really helped shape the show. Don’t miss your favourite, check the website for when they will be appearing at the event.
3. Home isn’t just inside – there’s plenty of inspiration here for your outside space, from hot tubs to outdoor paving.
4. Explore the array of stunning room sets within Ideal Interiors for loads of great ideas to help inspire you to make your house a home.
5. Discover must-have items you won’t find on the High Street plus amazing gadgets you didn’t know existed – but definitely won’t want to be without.
To visit this iconic show, back in its original home, Olympia London, why not take advantage of our great ticket offer.
£10* tickets for Easter weekend
This Easter weekend, why not treat yourself and your family to a great day out with our offer? On Easter Sunday visitors will also enjoy live performances from the cast of the smash hit West End musical Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
To book click here and use code EASTER by Monday 6 April
Terms & Conditions: