Kicking off London Design Festival 2016, a nine-day celebration with over 400 events, installations and product launches across the capital, is this year's Decorex International.
It's a showcase of all things luxury, including high-end interior designers, retailers and work by more than 400 exhibitors.
The annual event, held in the historic grounds of Syon Park in Brentford, will run from September 18 to 21 - with three trade-only days. On Tuesday September 20, the show opens up to everyone.
For London Design Festival highlights, follow us on instagram @ESHomesProperty
BEHIND THE SCENES AT DECOREX 2016: SEE THE MAKERS
Tom Raffield is one of the new exhibitors at this year's show. His furniture and lighting ranges use a traditional steam-bending process that has been reworked to create complex 3D shapes. Raffield is launching a new range at Decorex, which includes the 'Amble Hanging Seat', the 'Gwelson Screen' and the 'Artus Table Light'.
Designer and craftsman Sebastian Cox, known for his use of sustainable British wood, will present three new additions to his Bayleaf collection - including pieces in Tiger Oak, Apple, Sycamore and Chestnut.
Hand & Eye Studio is launching a new 'A-Beam' terracotta light designed by its founder Tom Housden. The feature is hung from two suspension cables that also provide power to the lamp.
Specialist upholsterer Aiveen Daly will be unveiling a new seven-piece collection called 'Treasured Possessions' at Decorex this year, while Allyson McDermott Interiors will launch its first 'ready to hang' wallpaper collection.
What you need to know:
- Where: Syon Park, TW8 8JF
- When: Sunday 18 September, 10am-6pm
- Monday 19 September, 10am-6pm
- Tuesday 20 September (open to public), 10am-7pm
- Wednesday 21 September, 10am-5pm
- Trade tickets cost £15, consumer tickets cost £30
- Decorex tickets will also grant access to the London Design Fair (including Tent London and Super Brands London) from September 22-25
- Register for tickets at www.decorex.com