Spring is the ideal time to refresh your home. Here are the top five trends to look out for:
1. The world has cottoned on that there's more to Scandinavia than Ikea, the iconic furniture brand. Clean lines, cool shades and understated designs are all key aesthetics - a sleek white dining table helps to recreate this look in the home.
2. Rattan, an eco-friendly material, has been given a modern makeover, with unusual chairs and side tables taking centre stage.
3. Thanks to pops of colour, monochrome has been given a new lease of life. Look out for a red, mustard or grey cushion to help brighten up a dark sofa.
4. Look to the tropics for inspiration for your outdoor space. Clashing colours offer sunshine in a garden, even on a dreary day.
5. Last year, copper dominated homes, but this year brass is due for a comeback. Opt for a tray or candlestick to ease into the trend.Reuse content