Computer trouble? Claim your FREE Virgin technical help session.
Virgin Digital Help offers straight-forward, jargon-free help over the phone, as well as providing fixes to frustrating computer and home technology problems while you wait, using smart remote control technology.
Your free help session can be used at any time over the next 6 months to get expert help, next time your technology breaks down. Claim your free tech help to get your misbehaving technology back in line today.
Click here www.virgindigitalhelp.co.uk to claim a free tech help session, for you or someone you know.
Offer ends at midnight on 23 June 2010.
To find out more about Virgin Digital Help, visit virgindigitalhelp.co.uk.
Terms and conditions:
* Free help sessions can be only claimed until 23 June 2010 by registering at www.virgindigitalhelp.co.uk. You will need to provide your name and a valid e-mail address and by registering you’ll be agreeing to these promotion terms and conditions.
* Only available to people over 18 and resident in the UK. One free help session per customer. If you’re already a Phone Support customer, this offer can’t be redeemed against your monthly package fees and no refunds or extensions will apply.
* Upon registration, customers will receive an e-voucher to their nominated e-mail address. This e-voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue.
* A free help session consists of one session of up to thirty minutes of phone based help - advice, diagnosis and fixes. This help session can be used for any type of help, within our overall scope of service, excluding home visits.
* Find out what we can help with by clicking here. Our standard terms and conditions will apply. No purchase is necessary and you can call us for free from a UK land line. If you choose to extend beyond the thirty minute allowance we will recommend a service package and price for the service extension. No refunds or cash payments will be made for any unused minutes or if you don’t use the e-voucher before its expiry date. First come, first served - the number of e-vouchers available is limited. Virgin Digital Help reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these promotion terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted on www.virgindigitalhelp.co.uk.