Just as clothes are being layered on the catwalk, the link between fashion and home décor is demonstrated in the layering of colours within one space.
To achieve this glamorous look, use several tones within one room in delicate candy colours to create a perfect alternative to starkly neutral schemes.
Pretty Farrow & Ball shades such as ‘Setting Plaster®’ and ‘Pink Ground®’ are key to this romantic, girly look.
Accents of dark stormy greys, khaki greens and chocolate browns, such as ‘Mouse’s Back®’, or highlights of mint and duck-egg blues, such as ‘Teresa’s Green®’, work equally well with these soft muted shades, evoking a world of faded elegance and sensuality.
Recommended paint combinations
* Ringwold Ground® (208) and Tallow® (203) with Mahogany (36)
* Off-White (3) and Slipper Satin® (2004) with Mouse’s Back® (40)
* Elephant’s Breath (229) and Joa’s White® (226) with Chemise (216) or London Stone (6)
* Setting Plaster® (231) and Vert de Terre® (234) with Brinjal® (222)
* Pink Ground® (202) and Green Ground (206) with Light Gray (17)
About Farrow & Ball
Farrow & Ball is a colour expert and renowned manufacturer of beautiful paints and wallpapers. Making all of its paint and wallpaper, Farrow & Ball stands apart as Britain’s only paint manufacturer to produce a full range of modern and traditional finishes, made by traditional methods to original formulations.
Find out more at www.farrow-ball.com.