1. Posh up your dinner parties à la E4's Made in Chelsea TV series, with Brissi's silver candelabra from John Lewis, £145. Visit johnlewis.com.
2. Sumptuous Versailles sofa, £895. Visit frenchbedroomcompany.co.uk.
3. Raise the flag with a Pilsdon Union Jack cushion, £49, from Jack Wills. Visit jackwills.com.
4. Pied à Terre gold "mock croc" placemats, from £8. Visit hof.com.
5. The Chelsea crowd love Mandarin jars like this one, £240. Visit okadirect.com.
6. Wannabe-sleek touch bobble lamp, £59, from Dwell. Visit dwell.co.uk.
7. Hand-blown Närhet champagne flutes, £2.03 each, at Ikea. Visit ikea.com.
8. Saracen bath, from £4,560, at Catchpole & Rye. Visit crye.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @HomesProperty and Facebook