1. Lavazza's sleek premium A Modo Mio uses capsule technology to make the ultimate one-shot cup of coffee and has a Pannarello frother for hot milk. £169. Visit lavazzamodomio.co.uk.
2. Get some industrial-style glass and metal with this cabinet based on a French original. £750. Visit pedlars.co.uk.
3. The Frontier metal stove is light, portable and works with any solid fuel. £129.99. Visit pedlars.co.uk.
4. Black Kuhn Rikon stainless-steel bread knife and sheath. £13.95. Visit kuhnrikon.co.uk.
5. Zippo Emergency Fire Starter Kit uses a flint wheel and waxed tinder stick in a waterproof metal case. £29.95. Visit pedlars.co.uk.
6. Iron shirts and hang 'em up on Lakeland's Hangaway, which takes up to 30 at once and folds away when not in use. £26.99. Visit lakeland.co.uk.
7. The new Shirt Shuttle is a hard, lightweight, waterproof case that fits into a bag and enables you to carry shirts around without getting them creased. The launch price is £30. Visit conranshop.co.uk.
8. This collapsible silicone kettle has a stainless-steel base and folds away absolutely flat. Available in red, green or blue. £29.96. Visit wackypracticals.com.
9. The new AEG ProTex washing machine steam-refreshes suits, washes shirts in 20 minutes, cleans a king-size duvet, weighs as it washes for ultraefficient water consumption and has hi-fi touch-screen controls. £849. Visit aeg.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @HomesProperty and Facebook