1. Float pendant lights, from £180, by Benjamin Hubert (benjaminhubert.co.uk).
2. Drifted stool by Norwegian Lars Beller Fjetland, with an ash base and cork seat. Bar stool shown is £245; a low stool, £160 (conranshop.co.uk).
3. Glass jars from designers Dan Yeffet and Lucie Koldova, with cork lids that also act as a serving plates, £175 each, from the Conran Shop (conranshop.co.uk).
4. The Cork Family is a range of cork stools-cum-side tables by Jasper Morrison for Vitra, made of recycled cork bottle stoppers. £294 each (jaspermorrison.co.uk).
5. Simple, lightweight and hand-washable in warm soapy water, the Bambu cork chopping board, £24, from John Lewis is 35.5cm by 25.5cm (johnlewis.com).
6. Pinot cork clock, 44cm square, £45, from Habitat — the round version is £25 (habitat.co.uk).
7. Adjust-a-Bowls, in machine-washable cork fabric. Small £32/large £42 (greentulip.co.uk).
Follow us on Twitter @HomesProperty and Facebook