From ethereal and uplifting to dramatic and moody, angels are flying into London homes, where their wings add a heavenly touch.
1. Each beautiful pair of hand-carved limed-wood angel wings is individually made with wall fixings on the back. Price £35, 14cm wide by 30cm high, from Cox & Cox. Call 01373 468482l (coxandcox.co.uk).
2. New designer Adam Slade has drawn his "angel of justice — and occasional death", and then printed the image digitally on to linen, adding stylish piping, a grey chenille backing and duck-feather filling. The cushion size is 50cm by 50cm and it is priced at £75. Call 01225 519263 (aslade-interior-textiles.co.uk)
3. Feathery treasures at London design boutique Graham and Green include this charming pair of vintage-style stone-effect angel wings (105cm high by 66cm wide by four cm deep) priced at £270. The boutique's Eos feather shades are hand-covered in beautiful white feathers and clip on to your existing light fitting. They come in three sizes (diameters 20cm, 45cm, and 75cm) at £70, £89, and £395.
Also pictured are Rangoli floor cushions, in embroidered felt. They come in three colours (26cm high, 50cm across), all at £69. Visit grahamandgreen.co.uk, or the shops at 4 Elgin Crescent, W11 and 164 Regent's Park Road, NW1, or call 020 8987 3700.
4. This dramatic angel-wing cushion by studio London Kills Me is in black silk with a silver angel-wing print; the back has the studio logo in black, silver and pink. Size is 33cm by 20cm and price is £22. From stylechapel.com; or call 01273 243954.
5. Here Adam Slade digitally prints a weeping "fallen angel" on a linen cushion that has piping, a grey chenille backing and soft duck feather filling. Measuring 50cm by 50cm, the cushion is £75 and the contact details are as before (see item 2).
6. You can put these concrete angel wings up on your wall but make sure the fixing are firm as each weighs 6.3 kg (75cm by 30cm). From Rockett St George. Call 01444 253391 or visit rockettstgeorge.co.uk.
7. This feathery design by new young designer Helen Stevens is called Jaeger, from the Navajo collection; rolls 52cm x 10 metres cost £225 each Visit surfacephilia.co.uk or call 07771 577 672.
8. This opulent Rococo-inspired wall covering by eccentric German designer Harald Glööckler comes in textured vinyl at £85.75 a roll. See wallpaper-uk.com or visit the showroom at 32 Surbiton Road, Kingston-Upon-Thames. Call 020 8549 43219.
9. Designed by Tord Boontje for Artecnica, the Icarus "feathered wing" lampshade takes its name from the tragic Greek myth. It is made of wipeable layered polyester sheets and comes packed flat in a tube. Priced £69.50 at tordboontje.com or from Boontje's shop at 23 Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2. Call 020 7717 5398.
Follow us on Twitter @HomesProperty and Facebook