Easy | Ready in 35 minutes
© BBC Good Food
* 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
* 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
* 1/2 lemon, juiced
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 150g Puy lentils
* 250g pack halloumi cheese, cut into chunks
* a small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
1. Toss the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl. Cook the Puy lentils until just tender, drain and add to the bowl. Season well and toss.
2. Grill the halloumi until golden. Stir the coriander through the lentils and serve with the halloumi.