Easy | Ready in 30 minutes
© BBC Good Food
* 650g new potatoes, halved lengthways if large
* 2 tbsp pesto
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* 8 cherry tomatoes
* 175g can tuna
* 200g green beans, halved
* couple of handfuls of spinach, preferably baby leaves, tear if larger
1. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for eight to 10 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, mix the pesto and oil to make a dressing. Halve the tomatoes, drain and flake the tuna. Add the beans to the potatoes for the last three minutes of cooking time.
3. Drain the potatoes and beans and tip into a salad bowl. Stir in the spinach so that it wilts a little from the warmth of the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter the tomatoes and tuna on top, drizzle with the pesto and gently toss everything together.