© Tara Fisher
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
* 1kg new potatoes, the bigger ones cut in half
* 200g green beans, topped
* 2 x 400g tins borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into thin slivers
* A good handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
* Grated zest of 1 lemon
For the dressing
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 120ml olive oil
* 60ml cider vinegar
* 2 teaspoons caster sugar
1. Put the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water and bring to a simmer. Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until they are tender.
2. Pop the green beans into the pan for the last three to four minutes so they are just tender but still with a little crunch.
3. Make your dressing by combining all the ingredients and stirring, or shaking, until perfectly emulsified.
4. Drain the beans and potatoes. Return to the pan and stir through the borlotti beans, red onion and dressing. Sprinkle over the parsley and lemon zest.