Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
* 145g pepper and chilli pesto
* The juice of one lime, plus extra wedges to serve
* 4 tilapia fillets (about 125g each)
* 300g rice noodles
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 bunch salad onions, sliced
* 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
* 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Preheat the grill. Mix a teaspoon of the pesto with a tablespoon of the lime juice and spread over each side of the tilapia and leave to marinate.
2. Pour boiling water over the noodles and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain and toss with the remaining pesto, red pepper, salad onions, lime juice, soy sauce and coriander.
4. Grill the fish for eight to ten minutes, turning once halfway through until just cooked and lightly browned.
5. Pile the noodles on serving plates and arrange the fish on top. Serve with the extra lime wedges.
Recipe provided by
More than 5,000 recipes can be downloaded from Waitrose.com