Two-way runner beans
* handful of runner beans
* butter, to dress the runner beans and to sauté the ceps and pancetta
* 2 ceps, trimmed and sliced
* 50g (2oz) pancetta, thinly sliced
* 2 eggs
* toasted hazelnut oil
1. Cut half the runner beans into thin strips, then slice the remainder diagonally.
2. Blanche all the beans in boiling water, remove, drain and finish with a knob of butter.
3. Lightly sauté the ceps and pancetta in butter until golden brown. Meanwhile soft-poach the eggs.
4. Arrange the ceps, pancetta and runner beans on each plate, place the poached egg on top and drizzle with the toasted hazelnut oil.
More from Kitchen Garden Experts:
- Sorrel frittata
- Leeks vinaigrette
- Brill with heritage tomato and white miso
- Paris Market and Sugarsnax carrots with ham fat cream and nasturtium