Easy | Serves 6 | Ready in 25 minutes | Vegetarian
* 150ml Pimm's
* 100g caster sugar
* 125g punnet strawberries, hulled and halved
* half a charentais melon, peeled and thinly sliced
* half a galia melon, peeled and thinly sliced
* mint or vanilla ice cream, to serve (optional)
1. Put the Pimm's, sugar and 150ml water in a small saucepan and simmer over a medium-high heat until reduced by half. Allow to cool. Add the strawberries.
2. Arrange the melon slices on a plate and drizzle the strawberry syrup over them. Serve with mint or vanilla ice cream (if you like).
Nutrition per serving
121 calories, protein 0.7g, carbohydrate 24g, fat 0.1g, saturated fat 0g, fibre 0.8g, salt 0.05g