Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
A small knob of butter
1 clove garlic
220g sea bass fillets (or try two frozen Waitrose Greek sea bass fillets)
Grated zest and juice of ½ unwaxed lemon
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1. Heat the butter in a large sauté pan and, once foaming, cook the garlic and fish fillets (skinned-side down) for two minutes.
2. Add four tablespoons of water, the lemon zest and juice, then cover and steam for 4-5 minutes until the fish is tender.
3. Transfer the fish to a warmed plate, leaving the lemon butter juices in the pan, and cover to keep warm.
4. Tip the spinach into the pan, then cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
5. Divide the spinach between two warmed plates and serve with the fish, spooning over any remaining juices. Scatter.
Recipe provided by
More than 5,000 recipes can be downloaded from Waitrose.com