Easy | Serves 2 | Ready in 25 minutes
* 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
* 6 meaty pork sausages, look for free-range
* 4-6 tbsp caramelised red onions from a jar (such as The English Provender Co)
* 150ml beef or chicken stock fresh, cube or concentrate
1. Boil the potatoes until tender. Meanwhile, grill the sausages for about 10 to 15 minutes. Put the onions and stock in a pan and bring to a simmer.
2. Mash the potatoes with a little butter and milk. Season and serve with the sausages and onion gravy.
Nutrition per serving
754 calories, protein 32.3g, carbohydrate 62.3g, fat 43.5g, saturated fat 15.8g, fibre 4.8g, salt 5.14g