271 calories, protein 24.9g, carbohydrate 3.8g, fat 17.5g, saturated fat 5.8g, fibre 4.4g, salt 2g
* 8 slices prosciutto or Parma ham
* 500g purple sprouting broccoli
* olive oil
* balsamic vinegar
* a handful, grated parmesan or Grana Padano
* 4 duck or hen’s eggs, poached
1. Grill the prosciutto until crisp. Steam the broccoli until just tender, but still bright green – test a stalk with the point of a knife. Divide between four shallow bowls and drizzle with a little olive oil and balsamic.
2. Top the broccoli with pieces of crisp prosciutto and parmesan. Poach the duck eggs in a frying pan of simmering water for three to four minutes, or until cooked to your liking (two to three minutes for hen’s eggs). Lift out, drain and add one to each bowl. Sprinkle with sea-salt flakes and black pepper and serve.