* 75g each raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
* 5 gelatine leaves
* 75cl bottle Fortnum & Mason Prosecco
* 100g Fortnum & mason English Salisbury plain honey
1. Divide the summer fruits amoung six champagne saucers or flutes. Soak the gelatine in a small bowl of cold water.
2. Pour the Prosecco into a pan and add the honey . Heat gently, stirring to dissolve the honey, then gently bring to the boil and simmer for two to three minutes. Remove from the heat.
3. Lift the gelatine out of the bowl and add to the warm Prosecco mixture
. Stir to dissolve the gelatine, then pour into a jug and divide among the glasses. Chill for at least four hours until set.
4. Take out of the fridge about 20 minutes before serving the jelly to allow to come to room temperature.