* 350g carnaroli risotto
* 50g butter
* 50g parmingiano reggiano
* 1 litre chicken Stock
* 100ml dry white wine
* 2 tablespoon shallots
* 20ml extra virgin olive oil
* 40g white truffle shavings
1. Sweat shallots until nice and soft with oil and butter, then add risotto, stir for a few minutes, careful not to burn the shallots.
2. Add a little dry white wine and leave completely evaporated.
3. Gradually add the chicken stock until the risotto is cooked and then add the rest of the white wine.
4. When ready, let the risotto rest for 1 minute. Then add cold butter, parmigiano reggiano, salt and pepper to season and mix everything together.
5. Serve straight away with white truffle shavings on top.
To find out more about the London Restaurant Festival 2010, visit homesandproperty.co.uk/events. Reuse content