Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus 15 minutes for marinating
Cooking time: 18 minutes
* 2 lamb leg steaks
* 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
* 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
* 2 tbsp clear honey
1. Make slashes along each side of the lamb steaks. Mix the mint, vinegar and honey together and season. Arrange a sheet of foil over the grill pan and turn up the edges to contain the juices.
2. Place the steaks on the foil and spoon over the marinade. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes turning once or twice.
3. Preheat the grill. Grill the steaks for 14-18 minutes, turning once and basting with the juices during cooking. Serve with new or baked potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Recipe provided by
More than 5,000 recipes can be downloaded from Waitrose.com