Preparation time: 5 minutes
* 1 medium egg white
* 2 tbsp caster sugar
* 60ml blackcurrant liqueur (crème de cassis)
* Champagne or cava to top up
* Summer berries to garnish
1. Tip the egg white onto one saucer and the sugar onto another. Dip the rim of six champagne glasses into the egg white and then the caster sugar making sure the rim is dusted all the way round.
2. Pour two teaspoons of blackcurrant liqueur into each glass and top up with champagne or cava.
3. Pop a few summer berries into each glass and serve.
Cook’s note: this recipe contains raw eggs.