Easy | Ready in 30 minutes
© BBC Good Food
* 500g new potatoes, halved
* 200g pack asparagus tips
* 250g bag mixed salad leaves (including young beetroot leaves and watercress)
* bunch each parsley and mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped
* 140g radishes, thinly sliced
* 8 x hot-smoked salmon steaks, skin removed
* 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes until tender, adding the asparagus tips for the final two minutes of cooking. Drain and allow to cool. Whisk together the salad-dressing ingredients. Season to taste.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, asparagus, salad leaves, herbs and radishes. Add two-thirds of the dressing, thoroughly mix through the salad, then spread the salad over a large platter. Break the hot-smoked salmon into large chunks, then scatter over the top along with the spring onions. Finish by pouring remaining dressing over the top.