Preparation time: 10 minutes
© Martin Poole/Easy Living
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Per serving: 264cals/8g fat
Ingredients*3 chicken breast fillets
*1 bunch asparagus
*2 tbsp olive oil
*1 clove garlic, crushed
*1 courgette, thinly sliced
*1/2 long red chilli, finely chopped
*1 tbsp each of fresh flat-leaf parsley, basil and mint, chopped
2. Cut each chicken breast into four long strips. Place the chicken and asparagus in a single layer in a roasting tin. Brush with a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked.
1. Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6).
3. Place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Pour on 300ml boiling water, cover tightly with cling film and set aside for five minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the garlic, courgette and chilli, stirring, for about five minutes or until the courgettes are just tender.
5. Stir the cooked vegetables through the couscous, then add the herbs, tossing well to fluff up the couscous. Season to taste. Serve warm with the chicken and asparagus.