© Lisa Barber
* 2 medium, firm but ripe mangoes
* 2 ripe avocados
* squeeze of lemon juice
* 300-350g smoked chicken breasts
* 200g mixed salad leaves, such as
* rocket, mache, baby chard or amaranth
* 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted (optional)
* 2 tbsp orange juice
* 2 tbsp lemon juice
* 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
* 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
* sea salt and black pepper
1. Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh away from the stone into thin slices. Arrange on four serving plates.
2. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.Peel off the skin and slice the flesh into strips. Squeeze over a little lemon juice to stop the flesh discolouring, then arrange over the mango slices.
3. Cut the chicken into thin slices and divide between the plates. Neatly pile the salad leaves in the middle.
4. Whisk the ingredients together in a bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the dressing over the salad and serve, topped with a handful of toasted pine nuts if you like.
Healthy Appetite by Gordon Ramsay, Quadrille Publishing, £14.99, Photography by Lisa Barber