* 80g unsalted butter melted and cooled, plus extra to grease
* 80g self raising flour, sifted, plus extra to dust
* 80g golden caster sugar
* 2 medium eggs
* 0.5tsp baking powder
* Zest of 1 lime
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (gas mark 5).
2. Generously grease a 12-mould Madeleine tin and dust it with flour.
3. Whisk together the sugar and eggs in a bowl until thick and creamy. In a separate large bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder.
4. Add half the butter to the sugar and eggs with half the flour mixture and fold in
. Add the remaining butter and flour mixture with the lime zest and fold everything together carefully.
5. Divide the mixture among the moulds and bake for about 10 minutes until cooked and golden. Cool on a wire rack.