Easy | Ready in 35 minutes
© BBC Good Food
* 2 large or 4 small shallots, finely chopped
* 2 tbsp sherry or white wine vinegar
* 300g French beans, tails cut off
* 100g blanched almonds
* 2 chorizo (about 100g), halved and sliced (pull off the outer skin if you need to)
* a handful of parsley, roughly chopped
1. Put the shallots and vinegar in a small bowl and leave to soak. Steam or simmer the beans until tender, about four minutes. Cool under running water and drain. Put the beans on a large platter.
2. Heat a frying pan and add the almonds and a knob of butter, cook, stirring until the almonds brown, salt well, and tip over the beans. Fry the chorizo until it begins to brown and give off oil. Drain the oil and tip the chorizo onto the beans. Add the shallots, parsley and pepper, and toss everything together.