- 225g low-fat organic cottage cheese
- 2 packets of sweetener
- 32g Nutella
1. Stir together all the ingredients and scoop the mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone cube mold (silicone molds work best for easy cube removal). Freeze until solid.
2. Thaw the frozen cubes for 20 minutes, then place them inside the Dessert Bullet chute.
3. Place a large bowl under the spout, then turn the machine on. Gently press down on the plunger until the ice cream starts to come out.
4. Run the ice cream through the Dessert Bullet one more time.
5. Scoop the ice cream into serving bowls. Serve with chocolate chips or chopped hazelnuts.
- Head to www.highstreettv.com for more recipes and products