Makes approx 20 eggs
Prep time: 20 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Chilling time: 12 hr
* 175 g (6 oz) hazelnut wafers
* 400 g (1¾ cups) chocolate spread
* 500 g (1 lb) hazelnuts
* 100 g (3½ oz) milk chocolate
1. Roughly chop the hazelnut wafers. Mix well with the chocolate spread. Refrigerate the mixture for 12 hours.
2. Shape the mixture into 20 little eggs, placing a whole hazelnut in the centre of each one.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl in a bain-marie. Roughly chop the remaining hazelnuts.
4. Using a cocktail stick/toothpick or a fork, dip the eggs in the melted chocolate then roll them in the chopped hazelnuts. Leave to cool before eating.
More Easter chocolate recipes:
Lindt Gold Bunny published by Jacqui Small, £9.99 hardback. All photos (c) Larousse.