Ready in 25-35 minutes
280g/10oz linguine pasta
200g/8oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
24 raw king prawns, peeled
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
a handful of fresh basil leaves
mixed salad leaves and crusty white bread, to serve
For the lime dressing
2 tbsp virtually fat-free fromage frais
grated zest and juice of 2 limes
2 tsp golden caster sugar
1. Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Add the sugar snap peas for the last minute or so of cooking time.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, toss in the garlic and chilli and cook over a fairly gentle heat for about 30 seconds without letting the garlic brown. Tip in the prawns and cook over a high heat, stirring frequently, for about three minutes until they turn pink.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for three minutes until they just start to soften. Drain the pasta and sugar snap peas well, then toss into the prawn mixture. Tear in the basil leaves, stir, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve with salad leaves drizzled with the lime dressing, and warm crusty bread.
333 calories, protein 32g, carbohydrate 42g, fat 5g, saturated fat 1g, fibre 3g, added sugar 2g, salt 0.9g.
Recipe from BBC Good Food magazine (www.bbcgoodfood.com).
The latest issue of BBC Good Food magazine is in-store now.