Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
Difficulty rating: easy
300g pack of thinly sliced chicken
4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
1 red pepper, diced small
1 pack mange tout
A small bunch fresh leaf
1 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
Juice of 1 lime
200g cooked rice
Pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken into one-inch strips.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan and stir fry the chicken with the honey and soy sauce for 6-8 minutes.
3. Add the spring onions, mange tout and red pepper chunks to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed and the chicken is cooked through, then add the lime juice.
5. Mix torn-up coriander with the cooked rice and season to taste.
6. To serve, put a portion of coriander rice on a plate and top with the chicken stir fry.
You can add other vegetables of your choice to the stir fry - sugar snap peas, green beans or thin diagonal slices of carrot give great colour and helps with your five a day.
Recipe provided by Marks & Spencer
All ingredients are available in-store at M&S