Easy | Serves 4 | Ready in 30 minutes
* 1 large onion, roughly chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
* 1 large head cauliflower, roughly chopped
* 750ml milk
* 50g parmesan, finely grated
* chives cut into long lengths, to finish
Cook the onion and garlic in a large knob of butter until really soft. Add the cauliflower and cook for a minute then pour in the milk and simmer until the cauliflower is tender.
Whizz in a blender until completely smooth. Stir in the parmesan, season well and sprinkle with chives. Serve with crusty bread.