Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
* 100g plain flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 25g golden caster sugar
* 150g Rachel’s low fat natural bio live yogurt
* 1 free range egg
* 25g Dorset Cereals berries & cherries muesli
* 50g blueberries or raspberries
* vegetable or sunflower oil, for frying
* golden syrup or maple syrup, to serve
1. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the sugar.
2. In a jug weigh out the yogurt and mix in the egg, whisk until well combined.
3. Stir in the muesli and blueberries or raspberries.
4. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the pan. When the mixture starts to bubble, flip over and cook on the other side until golden.
5. Keep the pancakes warm and serve with a drizzle of golden or maple syrup.
Try: Any leftover pancakes can be kept and re-heated the next day – try warming them in the toaster!
Recipe provided by Rachel's (www.rachelsorganic.co.uk)