Yield: 1 loaf
* 1¾ cups (210g) unbleached all-purpose flour
* 1 tbsp (14g) baking powder
* ½ tsp sea salt
* ½ cup (100g) coconut sugar
* ¼ cup (80 g) honey
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1 cup (225g) mashed bananas
* 2 eggs
* ¾ cup (172g) plain Greek yogurt
* 1 cup (155 g) organic blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C, or gas mark 5). Spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch (23 x 12.5 x 7.5cm) loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a small mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly.
3. Combine the honey, vanilla, bananas, eggs, and Greek yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly, then add in the dry mixture. Stir to combine. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 60 minutes, or until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in the pan before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
More from Superfoods at every meal:
Extract taken from Superfoods at Every Meal by Kelly Pfeiffer, published by Fair Winds Press