Easy | Ready in 25 minutes
© BBC Good Food
* 1 large aubergine, sliced into 1cm rounds
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* 140g couscous
* 225ml hot vegetable stock
* 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
* handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
* 100g log firm goat's cheese, cubed
* juice 1/2 lemon
1. Heat grill to high. Arrange the aubergine slices on a baking sheet, brush with oil and season. Grill for about 15 minutess, turning and brushing with more oil halfway, until browned and softened.
2. Meanwhile, tip the couscous into a large bowl, pour over the stock, then cover and leave for 10 minutes. Mix the tomatoes, mint, goat's cheese and remaining oil together. Fluff the couscous up with a fork, then stir in the aubergine, tomato mixture and lemon juice.